Repairing broken skulls or mounting shed antlers:
Glass cases, habitat, custom panels
available at an extra charge
Brass Plates $3.75 per plate, .65 per letter
Sailfish and Marlin Bills (Hanger and Brass Cap): $200.00
All prices net, cash F.O.B. Dallas, Texas.
* A 50% deposit is required before beginning any taxidermy work or tanning.
* Upon completion of your order, we will send you an invoice for the balance due.
* All taxidermy and wild game processing must be paid in full before delivery.
* Advance charges that have been paid by The Flagg Group (such as shipping,
customs, and US Fish & Wildlife Service clearance) are due within ten (10) days from the date of billing.
* Terms are Net 30 Days.
* 1% finance charge per month (Annual Percentage Rate: 18%) after 30 days on all past due amounts.
* Merchandise subject to storage charges after 30 days; subject to sale for charges after 60 days.
* There is a $25 charge on all returned checks.
* All tanning at customers risk.
* Prices subject to change without notice.